Friday, April 9, 2010

A Very Cool Prophetic Photograph


I took this photo at the St. Louis Zoo last week. They have an awesome zoo. Free to the public with request for donations.


Their hippopotamus pool is fantastic. The hippo's are very active and swim right next to the glass.


This photo has the reflection of Savanah watching the hippos. I didn't notice her reflection at first. It was not taken that way on purpose. I truly believe she will work with animals some day. When she goes to the Mall of America she would rather go to the aquarium, Underwater World, than the amusement park with rides and games.


This photo also conjures up a memory of an adorable 4 year old Savanah standing next to her best buddy, Jud, with both of them singing their loudest and best at the preschool concert.


"H-I-P-P-O

Unfortunately that's all that I know."


hmmm too bad or unfortunate that is all of the song that I remember.


Great memories, Great future,

Joytobe

No comments: