Sunday, April 25, 2010

Diet Dreams

Okay so for about two weeks I have been actively dieting and exercising. You know I have to put my swimsuit on in about a month and a half. yikes.

My hubby is dieting too. Looking at all the labels of everything, fat content, calories. Watching our portions. We have both noticed that we are starving ALL of the time. It seems like I can't get full! I am thinking of food all the time.

Apparently even in my sleep.

I go to bed fairly early 9:30 or 10:00. While hubby is a night owl and comes to bed about an hour or more after me. Many times when he comes to bed I talk to him in my sleep. just mumbling. Usually he can't understand what I am saying.

Last night when he came to bed clear as day with a big grin on my face I said, "I'm gonna eat you!" I suppose I was dreaming about a huge block of cheese as that is my favorite food ever.

ggrrrrr (that is my tummy growling)
Joytobe

No comments: