Saturday, April 10, 2010

Beautiful Saturday

Beautiful Saturdays are difficult days to post. My whole family is home. The day is calling my name. The grill is fired up as we speak. The campfire will be alight in a few hours. The ground is being prepped for planting. You can smell dirt outside. I love the smell of dirt!

Because of the joyous activities outside this is going to be short and sweet. I will fall back on my reliable book of quotes. Enjoy

"English is a funny language. A "fat chance" and a "slim chance" mean the same thing." -unknown

"One of the advantages of being disorderly is that one is constantly making exciting discoveries."--A. A. Milne

"Beer is proof that God loves us and wants us to be happy." -Benjamin Franklin

My most recently acquired quote and new weekly favorite:

"When the going gets tough.........Tell me I'm pretty." -unknown

Last one:
"When your gecko is broken, you have reptile dysfunction."- unknown

With that I leave you to go enjoy your evening.
Joytobe

No comments: