Friday, April 30, 2010

I Got Nuthin

Good Morning,

I got nothing today. Feeling sick with a wicked cold and a tummy ache! Up a lot last night.

I do have a quick organization tip for today. On Fridays I almost always clean out my purse, my wallet and my car. It takes a total of fifteen minutes because I do this almost every Friday.

When I say I clean out my car I am not talking detailed cleaning, no vacuuming. I mean just get out all the junk that has accumulated over the week.

Like office day...if you do this every week it will only take minutes.

Alrighty, going back to bed! Need to feel better by tonight or at least tolerable. The last two nights of Billy's play are today and tomorrow.

Just a reminder, Play time is 7:30 in the Zabee theater. $6 for adults, $4 for students and seniors.

Hey also, when you are sick take care of yourself. Listen to what your body needs. I am!

Night Night,
Joytobe

1 comment:

Amy said...

Take care & feel better!! :)