Tuesday, April 13, 2010

That Peaceful Easy Feeling.....NOT



Okay so remember that beautiful post a mere hour ago about the beauty of THIS day.


Yeah well it's GONE. SO Gone. That peaceful easy feeling about the promise of the day was a bunch of BS!!!!!


After perusing my house I was pleased with the amount of housework there was to do. Not bad certainly do-able. Even the dirty clothes pile looked manageable. Then I checked my son's room (gasp), then I checked my daughter's room (gasp) and lastly my husband's side of the bed (gasp).


And this is the pile of crap, I mean dirty clothes that I found. They all know there is a place for dirty clothes and towels. Yet I found NINE towels on my son's floor!!!!! They are all damn lucky they are not home and that by the time everyone gets home my raging boiling anger will have simmered.

Actually with all of this said, I still feel pretty good about the day just not good about the laundry.

So this is what I mean about my system of organization not being perfect. However, the laundry machines are going and I know I can handle one load at a time to get the job done.

Taking deep breaths, Going for a walk.

Joytobe

2 comments:

Minda said...

I have a trick for the towels, which I learned from flylady. I only have two towels apiece in the house. that way, if they don't get in the laundry, they have to use a dirty towel! Amazing how quickly those towels make it to the laundry room! Also, this year Andrew started doing his own laundry, including his towels and washcloths. So I only have two sets to track down and keep track of! It really works!

joy said...

Yeah I should probably teach Billy to do his own laundry now or I'll be doing it for him until he is 30 when his wife will take over the job. ;) Good Idea with the towels. Thanks for sharing.