Monday, April 26, 2010

Tip For Tuesday

Hey there,

I have decided I am going to try to give my tip of the week always on Tuesday. That way I could come up with the cheesy name Tip For Tuesday! Fun Fun Now don't expect this to be rocket science here or you will be disappointed.

Anyways my tip for this week involves cleaning wipes like the one pictured here.




I have found that when you start getting towards the end of the bottle the wipes are too wet. Just really soaked. Take about 6 paper towels folded four times. Pull out the wipes. Set the paper towels at the bottom put the wipes back in. Then when you pull out a wipe if it is too wet squeeze the excess liquid back into the container. Now you have made some additional wipes at the bottom.

Look for next weeks Tip For Tuesday!

Joytobe

No comments: