Wednesday, February 17, 2010

Step into my World

Here are my random thoughts. Enjoy the ride.


So I was thinking about bouncing. How I love to bounce. (follow my insane train of thought here -try to keep up.) Why do I love to bounce? It makes me smile. It makes me lighter. It lightens my load not my weight I mean. This made me think of Tigger, my favorite Winnie the Pooh character. (I have a Tigger stuffed animal on my dresser.) So I am like Tigger I decided.


Tigger is an optimist. Happy go lucky. Confident even though he is often wrong in his analysis of a situation. Hmmmm... Maybe I am not like Tigger. Tigger would never use the word analysis.


So I started thinking. Maybe I am like Pooh Bear (the great Poohbah)


Pooh is cuddly. The best kind of best friend. He'll listen when that is what you need. Encourage you when you feel..... well....discouraged.


But maybe Piglet. Piglet is just sweet, kind and insecure. Aren't we all a little insecure? In many ways, Yep that is me.


But what about Rabbit. Oh Yeah Rabbit would definitely use the word analysis. Rabbit is smart. Maybe too smart for his own good.


Oh and then there is Eeyore, my sad floppy friend. The endless pessimist. Always down and out.


Through this train of thought I came to the conclusion that I am all of these. You are all of these. Maybe that is why so many children adore Winnie the Pooh. It's a reflection.


hmmmm...I just reread this and I am nuts.

Welcome to my world.
Joytobe

No comments: