Saturday, February 13, 2010

Day 3 Sat Feb 13, 2010 So Far...But...Laundry?

Day 3 February 13th 2010

Okay we are building on things everyday. Kind of like a routine. The thing about routines is that we all have them in our life we just may not recognize them. Part of my method (in the planning stages) for helping people with organization is to look at what in their life already works. Everybody (I mean you too) has some system in their home or life that works really well. Maybe the way you pay bills or handle kids homework or a room that just flows exactly for the purpose it was designed. Look around you and think of what just really works. Write it down in your journal. Soon we will examine that routine.

SO, So far....the habits I am trying to instill in myself and you are the following.

Eat Breakfast

Do daily random acts of kindness

Write in a journal everyday

Do something kind for yourself everyday

Bounce everyday (this is probably optional but heck if it doesn't work for me)
see this post for more info on bouncing http://joytobelieve.blogspot.com/2010/02/and-there-is-time-to-dance.html

Take a negative from your day and FLIP IT, SPIN IT, with humor or grace make it positive.

So here is how your journal page should look.

Day 3 February 13th, 2010

Eat Breakfast (make a check mark)
Random Bouncing (make a check mark) Write name of song and artist.

Act of Kindness: write down your act.

For me: write down what you did for yourself.

Negative: write down something crappy about your day

Positive: Take that negative and turn it into a positive.


Then do a normal journal entry, your thoughts, your frustrations, your dreams. Anything you want to get off of your chest.


Now my question for you regarding routines. Has anyone figured out a way to handle laundry efficiently? Without wasting a whole day? I get so close to figuring it out. I will share my way later and you share your way. Maybe we can find a really good (not perfect- nothing is perfect) way to do it together.

That's it for me. Saturday is my family day! Go Play
Joytobe






No comments: