Saturday, February 20, 2010

Day 10 Sat Feb 20, 2010 Happy Saturday

Good Morning,

Ahhh Saturday. Do you remember getting up early on Saturday's as a child to watch Saturday morning cartoons? Long before there were Cartoon Channels, Nick and Disney. I still love Saturdays.

Open your journal and write Day 10 Sat February 20th
  • Eat Breakfast (make a check mark)
  • Make your bed (make a check mark)
  • Random Bouncing (make a check mark) Write name of song and artist.
  • Act of Kindness: write down your act.
  • For me: write down what you did for yourself.
  • Exercise (make a check mark)
  • Negative: write down something crappy about your day.
  • Positive: Take that negative and turn it into a positive.

I have been rereading some of my posts and they are tooooo long. I got bored reading them. In my desire to capture a moment I give to many details. So sorry bout that. I'll try to shorten it up.

A post titled, "Mommy to Mom WTH?" is coming today.

Have a great Saturday!

Joytobe

No comments: