Saturday, February 20, 2010

Mommy to Mom WTH?


I don't know when it happened. Recently I suppose because I just noticed it yesterday. To tell you the truth I am a little heartbroken about it. I am now Mom. My youngest has stopped calling me Mommy. :(


Why? Why? Why? And dangit WTH (what the heck)..... Why is Daddy still Daddy? Why hasn't he been demoted like me? That is not fair.


It's weird because she still refers to me as Mommy when she is talking to Daddy and other people. But she doesn't call out to me as Mommy. To think I will never hear that sweet little voice, "Mommy". Ouch Stabbing pain in heart!


That is it, no more kids for us. I will never be Mommy again. OUCH again My uterus is contracting with each tick of the clock. I wish my dog could talk. I would always be Mommy to my sweet dog, Cabby.
Sigh,
Joytobe



No comments: