Friday, February 26, 2010

Day 16 Friday Feb 26, 2010 Honey's Birthday Eve

Good Morning!! The birds are chirping. It is my Honey's Birthday Eve. I am going downtown to have lunch with him. We (the kids and I) have got an exciting day planned for tomorrow. I still have a little prep work. Fun Fun

Trivia question from yesterday and the answer: "Gotta Go, Gotta Go, Gotta Go right now!" What is this about in a TV commercial? The medical problem of overactive bladder. For those of us who run to the restroom after a sneeze.

Open your journal and write Day 16 Friday Feb 26, 2010
  • Eat Breakfast (make a check mark)
  • Make your bed (make a check mark)
  • Random Bouncing (make a check mark) Write name of song and artist.
  • Act of Kindness: write down your act.
  • For me: write down what you did for yourself.
  • Exercise (make a check mark)
  • Negative: write down something crappy about your day.
  • Positive: Take that negative and turn it into a positive.

A funny and informative post about my break down and recovery yesterday.

Anxiously awaiting tomorrow.

Joytobe

No comments: