Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Day 6 Tuesday February 16, 2010 Yee-Haaww

"Good Mornin, Good Mo-o-ornin, It's great to stay up late. Good Mornin, Good Mornin to you." What movie is that song from?

OH Yeah, I almost forgot. You know the trivia question that I posted twice without giving the answer cause uuuhhhmmmm I'm silly. "A time to laugh and a time to weep. A time to mourn and there is a time to dance." What movie is that from? Footloose

Open your journal and write Day 6 Tuesday February 16th
  • Eat Breakfast (make a check mark)
  • Make your bed (make a check mark)
  • Random Bouncing (make a check mark) Write name of song and artist.
  • Act of Kindness: write down your act.
  • For me: write down what you did for yourself.
  • Exercise (make a check mark)
  • Negative: write down something crappy about your day
  • Positive: Take that negative and turn it into a positive.

Oh No!!!! Did you see I added exercise? I can hear your moans. Oh no I can't.... oopps that was me moaning. I have tried several different exercise routines. The closest I ever got to one of them becoming a fun habit was about 2 months ago. It lasted about one month. Pretty good for me. So I am going to jump back on the wagon....or treadmill. Okay so here is what I am going to do. First spend about 10 minutes stretching. Don't bounce when you stretch it makes it much less enjoyable. Have you really stretched recently? It feels good. Lay flat on the floor, stretch every part of your body. Think cat like. mmmmm-mmm it really does feel good. Then about 10 minutes of my own made up butt and ab exercises....uugghhh including sit ups. Then a 20 minute cardio something or other. Could be a work out with the Wii, a brisk walk or dancing. The part that worked for me was changing the cardio based on my mood. The part that didn't work for me, I don't know. Probably the sit ups. But because I have written it here I now have to do it. I commit to exercise 4 days a week and NEVER on Sundays! You can do it too! Oh come on! I believe in you and me!

GO and DO

Joytobe

No comments: