Sunday, February 14, 2010

Day 4 Sun. Feb 14, 2010 Oh Boy..MY boy and other random thoughts

First Happy Valentines Day! Hope you and your loved ones are enjoying the day.

My Sunday routine does not entail much. I like to lounge. Spend family time. I might throw a load of laundry in. Speaking of laundry. We are having that discussion tomorrow.

When I say my routine doesn't include much on Sunday I guess I should clarify. There are some things I just naturally do everyday. Clean up the kitchen, run the dishwasher, make my bed. Eat Breakfast. So the essentials get done but that is about it. Some Sunday's Jeff and I may do a project. Put down mulch, yard work, put together an air hockey table (ewe that was a bad day.) We read the newspaper together. I always read the obituaries. I know it's weird but I guess it's my way of honoring and acknowledging life. We watch Sunday Morning on TV. Sunday is pretty much the only day I will take a nap. So there you go.

Still right in your journal today!!! And everyday!

Now onto the juicy part of my post. Not sure I should do this but what the heck. My little baby boy is going on a date today with his first real girlfriend. They are going to the movies. Then she is coming back here and we are all eating Valentines Day dinner together. Where has the time gone? My little baby Billy Boy!

My husband and I were discussing vacation time. In these difficult financial times many people are looking at their budget trying to trim it down. We are also doing that. We decided our two short traditional family getaways were not on the chopping block for our budget. We will trim elsewhere. We decided this upon the realization that we only have three years left before Billy goes to college. Those family vacations may change from the four of us to the three of us. These are times I am not willing to give up.

Okay so about bouncing today......I am not sure I can bounce just yet. I had a few beverages last night. I had a good time but I am suffering a little today. You Play, You Pay. So I'll bounce later. Maybe I'll bounce in front of the new girlfriend! Wouldn't that be great?

Answer to trivia from the other day. ( I hope I get better at this). "A time to laugh and a time to weep. A time to mourn and there is a time to dance." What movie is that from? Footloose The only person to know the answer to this question, who actually spoke up, was Dan G. Congrats Oh Danny Boy! Your prize is your sense of accomplishment!

This is my Sunday motto. "Peace is when time doesn't matter as it passes by." -Maria Schell

Well my couch, a blanky, the Olympics on TV are calling my name!

Savor your day
Joytobe

No comments: