Friday, February 19, 2010

Day 9 Friday Feb 19, 2010 My Day

Good Morning,

My Quote today out of frustration with my children is:
"This is GOD. I will be handling All of your problems today! I will not need your help, So please just relax- And have a nice day!" --Anonymous

Open your journal and write Day 9 Thursday February 19th MY DAY

  • Eat Breakfast (make a check mark)
  • Make your bed (make a check mark)
  • Random Bouncing (make a check mark) Write name of song and artist.
  • Act of Kindness: write down your act.
  • For me: write down what you did for yourself.
  • Exercise (make a check mark)
  • Negative: write down something crappy about your day.
  • Positive: Take that negative and turn it into a positive.

Also on Friday I give a little extra time to myself. I think today I'll paint my nails. Also on Friday I always put some make-up on. I don't wear make up every day. I always put moisturizer and sunscreen on ( a must as I recently had a basal cell carcinoma, the least dangerous type of skin cancer, removed from my nose). Also a SPF lip balm. It protects my lips from the sun but also makes my lips soft and kissable!

Look for a funny venting type post later today about STS (Shakin Twitchin Syndrome). It's symptoms include the twitch I get above my left eye when I want to shake some sense into my children! Oh Lordy.

Go Seize Your Day.

Joytobe

No comments: