Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Day 13 Tuesday Feb 23, 2010

Good Morning,

Here is my to do list. I gotta go take the dog to the vet. Funny how quickly life changes!

Open your journal and write Day 13 Tuesday Feb 23, 2010
  • Eat Breakfast (make a check mark)
  • Make your bed (make a check mark)
  • Random Bouncing (make a check mark) Write name of song and artist.
  • Act of Kindness: write down your act.
  • For me: write down what you did for yourself.
  • Exercise (make a check mark)
  • Negative: write down something crappy about your day.
  • Positive: Take that negative and turn it into a positive.

I will be posting a list of some of my favorite bouncing songs later today.

"A journey of a thousand miles begins with a single step." --Chinese Proverb

Have a fabulous day.

Joytobe

2 comments:

Frost's Mommy said...

I think that my favorite "bouncing song" of the week is anything by Lady Gaga. :)

joy said...

oh yeah! I have a funny story to post about a Lady Gaga song and Jeff's alarm clock. Good bouncing.