Thursday, February 11, 2010

Day 1 Thurs Feb 11, 2010 Get ready, Get set, GO!!!

Good Morning!


Word of warning...I stink at spelling and grammar. I love run on sentences and incomplete sentences and exclamation points!! My thoughts spew from me without abandon or any thought of language arts. I ramble too. But I have some good ideas so if you can get past all that read on.


Did you eat breakfast? Do it now!!!! Something easy. A banana on the way to work, a bowl of cereal or my favorite, oatmeal. I am sure many of you are moaning, "I don't like breakfast, I don't have time." Well ZIP IT. I am not talking a huge meal just enough to get your energy on track and your metabolism started. I used to be just like you. Please trust me you will feel better if you eat breakfast. The sun will shine brighter. The birds will chirp for you!



We (you and I) have two chores today. Well on top of the 500 or so other things you have got to do today.



Number One: Do something for someone else. Volunteer or perform some small random act of kindness! See what it feels like to help out a stranger or a friend.



Number Two: Get yourself a spiral notebook, write today's date on the first page and write down your random act of kindness. And any other random thoughts you would like to get on paper.



That is it!!! See this will be easy. No excuses and please perfection is NOT allowed here!!



Quote of the day is:

"Love thy neighbor as thyself, not better than thyself." --unknown



Basically love everybody! including yourself!



Have a great day!

Joytobe

2 comments:

Minda said...

Done and DONE!

Guess Who said...

on yer march.........be settum.............GOLOMES!!!wow havent said that since Connor was 8........my childish way of ready set go..........makes me happy just reminising barkin it out. Glad you are reserecting something that you draw joy from......something tells me Brenda could be replaced as author of your bio........she has an ol man (me) who keeps things simmering in her world. She recently placed some desires for me to get done right in the middle of what Im trying to get done.....and I am giving those things attention just not my total attention.......Ive supplied myself with a truckload of irons to deposit in said fire.........so as not to clog your blog..........hey I kinda like that......sure you can use it LOL I will slip the info to you by some udder means.......OK gotta get.......its 1 and I have to go to the store go to Home Depot call accountant call insurance dude get ahold of a real estate agent thats hungry figure out a fix for our shower pick up Connor at 4 figure out something for dinner maybe breakfast hmmmm important webinar(new bizzness) at 5pm and nudderwon at 8 and then spend some quality time with the family in front of the tee wee as Im sure there is something we want top watch on tonight then kiss Brenda goodnight promptly at 9 head to office and persure my alter ego............wow where did all that shit come from?? Ill try two knot due dat again! GOOD LUCK
Good things happen to good people!!