Friday, February 12, 2010

Day 2 Friday Feb 12, 2010 For You

Rise and Shine

Okay today..
Eat breakfast again

Page two of your journal put the date. Then write "My Day!"

Again perform some random act of kindness. This can be something small or some grand gesture to human kind. It's up to you. Write it down.

Write any other random thoughts in your journal. There is no right or wrong.

To do's today:

Number 1
Now today do something for yourself. A special treat. A long bath, paint your nails, read a book. Take at least one hour total to just do something for yourself. Tell me your ideas.

Number 2
Put on an upbeat song with words in it. Something bouncy. Then bounce. Jump around the room. Be silly. Sing at the top of your lungs. I guarantee you will be smiling by the last note.

Number 3
In your journal this evening write the word "negative".
Beneath that write something in your journal that irritated you today. Something that just put you in a yucky mood or just gave you a yucky feeling.

On the next line write the word "positive".
Beneath that I want you to think of that negative event that you wrote and somehow turn it into a positive. This can be a difficult task but we can do it. It often works to use humor to see the lighter side of a negative.

An example of this in my journal:
Negative
It snowed again today! I hate snow.
Positive
The snow filled in the potholes.

Tomorrow you show me yours and I'll show you mine. ;)

Go Get Your Day
Joytobe

No comments: