Thursday, February 18, 2010

Day 8 Thursday Feb 18, 2010 Oops

Can you believe it? I put Day 8 on yesterday's post and it was really Day 7 of this experiment. Today is Day 8. Oh Boy I hope this is helping you be more organized. If I keep messing up here you are going to think it is June pretty soon. Ahhhh June..... flowers, sunshine, no snow. A girl can dream.

Open your journal and write Day 8 Wednesday February 18th OFFICE DAY

  • Eat Breakfast (make a check mark)
  • Make your bed (make a check mark)
  • Random Bouncing (make a check mark) Write name of song and artist.
  • Act of Kindness: write down your act.
  • For me: write down what you did for yourself.
  • Exercise (make a check mark)
  • Negative: write down something crappy about your day.
  • Positive: Take that negative and turn it into a positive.
Notice the office day. Today is my office day. I will post what this means and how I do it later today. Pick an office day for yourself. It really helps to have a specific day to tackle all the paper and bills and such that come into you home.

I have another fun post for today titled, "I'm Related to a Gangster"

Check back later.
Joytobe

No comments: