Monday, February 15, 2010

Day 5 Monday Feb 15, 2010 TO DO

Good Morning,

I have lots to say today. Meeting my son's girlfriend was interesting. I shall certainly post about my feelings on the matter later today!

For now we need to get on with our morning stuff. Open your journal

Write Day 5 February 15th in your journal

Eat Breakfast (make a check mark)

Make your bed (make a check mark)

Random Bouncing (make a check mark) Write name of song and artist.

Act of Kindness: write down your act.

For me: write down what you did for yourself.

Negative: write down something crappy about your day

Positive: Take that negative and turn it into a positive.


You may have noticed I added Make your Bed. I make my bed everyday. I can't explain it but my room can look like a pit. Clothes on the floor. Some of my daughters books on the floor. Little pieces of paper on the dresser. But if I walk in there and see my bed made it makes me feel good! It makes the room look nicer. The easiest way to accomplish this task is to make it as you are getting out of it. But you can't do that if your spouse is still in it!

Okay so I am off to Eat Breakfast. Check back later for more on my boy's girl scoop! Also I'll be examining laundry rituals!

Get Going
Joytobe

No comments: