Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Randomly Busy Oh No

Errand Day Take 3 Just like that.....again
I was off to run my errands somewhere around Maple Grove. The cell phone rang. Crap..Billy is at school throwing up. Turned around and picked him up. Poor thing wasn't looking good. To leave the school we had to walk right by the lunchroom, where all the kids were eating lunch. Where his now x-girlfriend was eating lunch. He didn't know if he would make it to the car before he yacked again. I was praying hard he would make it. He did! Whew. Then threw up in the car. Now he's asleep on the couch. I'm bout to go cuddle him. Yes, at 15 he still likes to be cuddled, actually he likes the soft tickle on his arm. But only when he is sick. So I gotta grab the opportunity.

So here is the post I wrote earlier today before all of this.


I am running "round and round. What comes around goes around. I'll tell you why". Who sang that song in the 80s?



Lots to do but I wanted to give some updates.



Savanah is feeling much better than Monday when she stayed home from school sick. She is about back to her normal shenanigans ( I love that word).



Billy and his girlfriend broke up. I'm feeling bad for him. I do hope the next one is his age.



My dog, Cabby, has collapsing trachea, diagnosed by x-ray. It is a very mild case and sounds much worse than it is. It was actually a relief to find this is the cause of her coughing and gagging.



This Saturday February 27th is my Honey's 40th birthday. Wow



My sister, Viv, a pediatrician, is going to Haiti next month to Dr people. I am so proud of her!



My other sister is sicker than a dog with shingles (can dogs get shingles?) She is in terrible pain with no relief in sight. Please say a prayer for her.



I am not what you would call a super religious person. You will rarely hear me talk about my beliefs. I will never push my beliefs on you. What I believe as far as God is concerned is not the popular opinion. However, I may put prayer request out there from time to time.



I pray daily and Kate McRae is always part of my prayer. See this website for more information.

http://www.prayforkate.com/#/home-page/



Well off to finish birthday prep!
Joytobe

No comments: