Tuesday, May 4, 2010

Tip for Tuesday - Inspiration and fun!


Make a book of quotes.


I love my book of quotes


My dear awesome, smart, funny, pretty (she is probably reading this) sister Brenda started this brilliant idea. And I have to share it.


She has this cool journal type book. Actually it is exactly the same as mine pictured here. She uses it to write down quotes that she finds inspirational or funny. When I saw this book I knew I had to get one. Then she bought it for me as a gift.


Now whenever I am somewhere and I see or hear a quote that I love I write it down and put it in my quote book. Often when I am looking for inspiration I turn to my quote book. It helps me find my smile.


My sister and I live a few hundred miles from each other. :( But when we get together we compare our quote books, taking inspiration from each other.


Isn't that pen fun too!?!? I love different funny pens. When you write with this pen the beads on top jiggle and make a fun noise.
Then again I love pretty much any office/school supply. God help me when shopping for school supplies. I always over buy, oops guess I'll have to keep that for myself! My addiction to office supplies could be a post all by itself. hmmmmm wheels are turning.


I love it!

Joytobe


No comments: