Thursday, May 27, 2010

Pamaism - The Thing About Wrinkles

When visiting Pama the other day I was telling her how beautiful she is. I told I couldn't believe how few wrinkles she has.

She told me, "I don't let my wrinkles worry me. If you do worry about them they just get worse." Truer words have not been spoken.

She also told me, "When I think of myself or in my dreams I see myself when I was about 18. Then I look in the mirror and I am shocked. I think who is this?"

I guess when I think of myself I see my 30 year old face. Amazing what nine years can do to change you. Just need to stop looking in the mirror. ;)

She also told me, "I never learned to drive a car. I only learned how to turn them off." There is whole post that will be dedicated to Pama's driving lesson with my grandpa.

Ode to the Pama,
Joytobe

No comments: