Sunday, May 2, 2010

The End......TaDa

Oh the end of "The Lady Pirates of Captain Bree". It is bittersweet. Last night was the best performance. So much beautiful young energy. It was electric. You could tell the seniors were feeling the moment. After the play I saw some tears shed, the last play of high school.

Billy did a great job. I think he felt a little sad.

I met Billy's new girlfriend. I liked her. She was sweet and cute. Polite. I won't mind him hanging out with her. I think she will appreciate him.

Savanah was a little devastated that this was the last play. She sat through that play 4 times and still loved it. Now my child has been to many plays. She loves them. She has been fortunate to see Broadway productions of Phantom of the Opera, Annie and The Wizard of Oz at the Ordway theater and the Orpheum. She has gone every season to the world renowned Children's Theater in Minneapolis. She is no stranger to the stage. However she told me this, Billy's play was her favorite play ever. Needless to say this was quite the compliment.

Well I have one more "haf-too" this weekend. A "Haf-too" is something that HAS to be done, no way out! Versus a "wan-too" Something you want to do but can be flexible or delayed.

It's been a fun filled hectic beautiful weekend!
Joytobe

No comments: