Monday, May 17, 2010

Great Fun

I've had great fun this weekend. I planted. I weeded. I mulched. I played. I painted.



Yes it was a great weekend. Now Monday. :( Well not really :( But I do love spending all of this uninterrupted time with my family.



Now perfect for a Monday morning.....I want to throw my computer out the window. I am soooo close. Had nothing but problems this morning. I plan to catch up on my posts for this week today if she (my computer) will hold up.



I changed my plans this weekend, after overhauling my upstairs bathroom this past week I was going to paint my bathroom all weekend. An awesome mocha tan color from Behr called Toffee Crunch. But alas the sun and yard work pulled me outdoors. I like the word "alas". Reminds me of the first Harry Potter. Hey trivia: Do you know the scene and who says "alas"?

I did paint a little. So this week I paint! I love to paint. I'm pretty good at it too, if I don't say so myself.

So I am going to push this post out before my computer craps out again. I'll post more later....hopefully.

Joytobe

No comments: