Saturday, May 15, 2010

A Beautiful Saturday

It is a beautiful Saturday and I intend to spend most of it outside enjoying the sunshine....not sitting at the computer! So here are a couple cute and funny quotes from my family.

My son Billy told me this gem. "If quizzes are quizzical, what are tests?"

Last night Jeff and I were watching The Marriage Ref with Billy. Not sure if this is appropriate but hey it's funny and Billy can handle it. This is most obvious by the comment he made. In this episode there was a REALLY creepy guy. I mean make-your-skin-crawl creepy! Jeff and I were both thinking to ourselves, this guy could be a pedophile or stalker or something. So Billy says, "This guy could be riding around in a rusted red windowless van with "Free Candy" written on the side." Jeff and I both doubled over in laughter! Dang is Billy funny!

Savanah was trying to show Jeff how to play this made up game called Ninja. She said, "Daddy, Billy and I are going to do a sampling to show you how to play." Sampling- huh I like that word.

Gotta go..the breeze is calling to me.
Enjoy your day.
Joytobe

No comments: