Tuesday, March 22, 2011

This sucks!

Okay tomorrow I am getting back to the weather therapy. But......

This sucks!!! We are under a Winter Storm Warning. 6-10 inches of snow. I just got to see most of my grass. Damn. Sorry But seriously, "Are you kidding me?" "Are you freakin kidding me?"

I will say this...I knew it was coming. I tried to pretend winter was over. Heck we had a few 50+ degree days. For a few blissful days I did not wear a jacket. I told Jeff, "Guess we are done with measurable snowfall." He just gave me a knowing smile. He knew.... It was all just as cozy lie.

These are the worst days of winter. The tease of spring and then BAM, the cold wind and frozen precipitation slaps you across your face. A whole week of temperatures not getting above 37 degrees. Yes this is the true test. The true grit of the Minnesotan needs to be summoned.

I will embrace my insanity over the next 10 days.

Then I will say hello to April.
Joytobe

No comments: