Friday, March 25, 2011

21 Days to go - Freakin Winter 3-25-2011

I got most of the snow off of my deck..... again. I actually sat out there in the sunshine yesterday for a few minutes reading a book. It was nice.

The good thing about March snow, it melts rather quickly because of the angle of the sun even when the temp is below 32.

Billy tried out for Elk River Cheer yesterday. I hope he makes it. He told me how fun it is to just be himself, jump around and yell. I am proud of him. He is fearless and he knows himself very well.

No school today for Savanah. So what to do? hmmm I'll think of something.

One week from today.......will be.......April 1st. Oh boy. I used to be a big April Fool's Day prankster. Then I figured out my family really didn't enjoy the tradition as they took the brunt of the torture. So I stopped BUT I threaten each year. I make them wonder, "What is she going to do to me this year?" That in itself becomes it's own fun prank but with less casualties.

Another post on happiness on Monday.
Have a great weekend.
Joytobe

No comments: