Thursday, March 10, 2011

Day 64 Freakin Winter 3-10-2011

I changed today's post. I renamed the original to "Ingredients for Happiness". I decided to make that whole discussion different from this winter dialog. So I will continue our winter count simultaneously with my happiness hunt.

But now I have decided something else new. Do you remember when I said I was going to call April 14th the end of the Freakin Winter shenanigans? Well I am sticking to the April 14th date but instead of counting up (ex. Day 64, Day 65, Day 66) I am going to start counting down!!! Yay! So as of tomorrow the blog will say "35 Days to go - Freakin Winter 3-11-2011" the following day will say "34 Days to go - Freakin Winter 3-12-2011". and so on.


Warmer today. Sun is shinning. I hear melting outside. dripping Drip Drip Drip.

Careful, could be compared to Chinese water torture. ;)

Cause it can't melt fast enough for me. Okay I take that back. I don't want it to melt too fast because it will cause flooding. I guess I'll just have to be content with the drip drip drip.

Hang in there,
Joytobe

No comments: