Thursday, March 31, 2011

15 Days to go - Freakin Winter 3-31-2011

The last day of March. Wow. The days go so fast although winter seems to drag on. I look forward to warm summer nights with the sound of frogs and crickets.

There is no school today for my elementary student. What to do? She is scheming about some April Fools trickery. hmmm I'll have to keep my eye on this one!

I am feeling discombobulated this morning. A little off. Perhaps the change to my normal Thursday schedule or the impending weather forecast and gray skies out my window.

Rain with possible snow showers. Another chance of snow Monday. blech

So now I am looking for inspiration. Something to move me.....or the alternative....a nap.

Nope gotta move. Move my body or my mind. For the level of blah I am feeling I need both probably.

I may start my outdoor gardening planning this week.

Maybe that will work. I'll give it a shot.


I'll let you know how that turns out.

Soon I will post pictures of Savanah's new paint in her room. I love it.

Joytobe

No comments: