Wednesday, March 23, 2011

23 Days to go - Freakin Winter 3-23-2011

Okay so as I watch the snow falling and I see 1/2 inch of ice and 6 inches of the white blah on my deck, I am trying to focus on positive thoughts. hmmmm let me think.



It's going to get colder the rest of the week. This will slow the melting therefore decreasing the flood threat. Okay I'll take that positive.



The snow fills in the wicked pot holes. Okay that is positive.



School was closed today because of the snow. This gives Billy a chance to catch up from being out of school last week. He also needs to do some serious reading for his report due next week.



I also got to sleep in. That is good.



I don't have to go anywhere today. That's good too. My honey made it to work safely.



So there you have it.



That's all I got.

Joytobe

No comments: