Friday, January 21, 2011

Winter Blues Tip # ????

Did you enjoy my earlier rant?! Well you gotta do that sometimes. It does actually help you stay sane here in the Minnesota Arctic. Now after you get done throwing yourself to the ground, kicking your legs, flailing your arms about, hitting your head on the floor and screaming. Pull yourself together. ahhhh deep breaths.

Now Doll yourself up! Whoa? what?

We all get so dang busy and absorbed by life and responsibilities. Taking care of everyone around us. I forget to ever focus and center myself. So pick a day of the week. Any day but once a week.

Almost Every Friday I take a little extra time for myself. I take a long shower...I actually shave my legs!!! Then I lotion up. Face cream.

It doesn't matter what you do but it has to be something you don't usually do for yourself. It has to make you feel Vibrant. Confident. Pretty. Special. Sexy. Polished. ALIVE

It could be one or all of these things listed or something you think of on your own
Make up
Perfume
Jewelry( I clean my wedding ring)
Paint your nails an outlandish fuchsia!
Style your hair

Take the time. Take it slowly. Enjoy it. Play music, something relaxing or bouncing music. Whatever will rejuvenated you and make you feel lighter.

Remember what it was like as a teenager getting ready to go out with friends or on a date. It was fun. Have that fun with yourself again. You don't have to go anywhere. and remember you are not doing this for anyone else but simply YOU!

Polish yourself then enjoy the shine!
Joytobe

No comments: