Friday, January 14, 2011

Day 9 Freakin Winter 1-14-2011

Minneapolis, Minnesota forecast for 1-14-2011
More snow 1-3 inches


High 18



Low 10



One way to get through the winter blahs is to "project plan". I like to think of things in the house that I would like to get done. Things that in the spring and sunshine I am not going to want to be stuck inside doing. Cleaning, organizing, redecorating, decluttering, painting, going through old files, shredding. That sort of stuff. Some of it is fun and some just a necessary pain!

But it sure does feel good to get things done!

So for instance today I started organizing my basement. It is a slow process but...well hell....I got all winter to finish it!

I just know once the ground starts to blossom I am going to be outside for the next 6 months!!
Joytobe

No comments: