Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Change in Plans

Whoa!!! Plans have changed. I changed my mind about today. As a woman it is my prerogative to change my mind at a moments notice.

I am not going to the Como Conservatory. Reasons, I had some sort of stomach virus last night. Didn't sleep well. #2 I kicked the corner of the coffee table with the top of my foot about 20 minutes ago. My whole leg is throbbing, toes are tingling. broken? Don't think so but dang it hurts. #3 I decided I want to take Savanah with me to the park. She loves stuff like that. #4 I didn't really want to go alone anyways.

So I am going to go on Friday after the kids dentist appointments. So you will not see the post from me with pictures until Monday.

I do want to alert everyone to the fact that the sun is shinning. Go sit in it and soak it in.

Joytobe

No comments: