Saturday, January 15, 2011

Day 10 Freakin Winter 1-15-2011

Minneapolis, Minnesota forecast for 1-15-2011
sunny


High I don't know what the high was today!!! just flipping cold!



Low -2



It's officially cold. And I am officially burrowing within my home today. Right now I sit on my couch, a blanket (one I knitted a few winters ago) on my lap. Candles lit, fireplace on, drinking decaf coffee. Intermittently, knitting a scarf, reading my winter happy book, Northern Lights by Nora Roberts, using the computer and watching tv.

I feel quite content right now. After a few days of this I will get jumpy cabin fever but for now this is heaven.

Joytobe



Saturday Quotes
"Normal is in the eye of the beholder." -Whoopi Goldberg

"I'm not funny. What I am is brave." --Lucille Ball





What I am doing today.

No comments: