Thursday, January 6, 2011

Day 1 Freakin Winter 1-6-2011

Minneapolis, Minnesota for today January 6th, 2011





Forecast

flurries, mostly cloudy


Low Temperature 6


High Temperature 15





Well here we are..... Day 1. And the temperature is going downhill from here! Yikes. Time to Cozy in! Hibernation is one way to deal with winter. I do some of that too.



I am starting out today with a TO DO. Okay now it is January 6th. CHRISTMAS is OVER. The jolly 25th and the jumping New Year's celebrations are complete. Let's face it. Christmas decorations after these events are just sad and depressing. Move your butt and pack it!!! Today.





Well not all in one day. I have lots of Christmas decorations. It would completely overwhelm me to do it in one day. Deadline for all Christmas pack up is Sunday night!





Then ahhhhh feel the space! It is liberating. While you're at it dust. Then have some fun. Rearrange your stuff. Think......re-purpose, redecorate. Pretend you are a designer and move stuff around.





Then mark off your checklist - exercise (Yeah it's on my New Year's resolution list) I have been up and down the basement stairs enough today to consider it exercise!





Look for my post on New Years Resolutions later today!


Joytobe

No comments: