Monday, January 10, 2011

Day 5 Freakin Winter 1-10-2011

Minneapolis, Minnesota forecast for 1-10-2011



Cloudy light snow showers accumulation 1-2 inches. Tonight another 1-2 inches.



High 24



low 15





Day 5 awesome. The low today is what the high was a couple of days ago. Oh yeah. That's what I'm talking about! Good stuff.

Now I understand that the next two days will be balmy compared to the rest of the week. Balmy, I guess, is in the eye of the beholder.

A lot of people who live here in the Minnesota Arctic say the only way to survive winter is to relish in winter type activities, downhill skiing, cross country skiing, snowboarding, snow mobiling. Well honestly I don't do any of that. The only type of activity like that I participate in is ice skating. But I do this at an indoor rink. I haven't skated outside since 2003. But today to celebrate 24 degrees I am considering going to the outdoor rink at the park. Maybe? Undecided still at 7:30 in the morning.

For sure I am going to go outside to shovel. Generally I shovel if we have snow under 2 inches. After that it's my honey and the snow blower!

So we will see. I'll let you know.
Joytobe

No comments: