Tuesday, April 19, 2011

NO SNOW

Okay Everyone and their brother is complaining so I am going to join the crowd. You know the old saying, "If your friends jumped off a cliff would you too?" At this point with this weather. well....Yes, yes I would!

This weather SUCKS!!! I am going to close my blinds for the next 24 to 36 hours. Light some pina colada candles, turn up the Bob Marley, turn up my thermostat to 75 and drink some rum!

These are my suggestions to you as well. There is nothing I can say or do to make the approaching snow tolerable!! So I plan to bury my head in the sand! Or you could just bury your toes in the sand while dreaming of a sandy beach, humid sunshine and gentle ocean breezes! A frothy drink with little umbrella. Oh yeah that too.

Is 10:30 am too early for that??
Joytobe

1 comment:

Carebear said...

it's 5 o'clock somewhere.....