Monday, April 11, 2011

4 Days to go - Freakin Winter 4-11-2011

4 Days My enthusiasm has waned a bit here!

I know we all feel like we may be backsliding. 55 degrees right now. With highs forecasted later this week 49 degrees, 47 degrees and 48 degrees. With even a slight chance of snow Friday And believe me I know it sucks big time. We have that beautiful glorious day that hits 70 and we are all ready to run around in shorts and flip flops.

But

This is Minnesota and well, unfortunately we just aren't there yet.

But just hang in there. Look at the grass. It's turning GREEN! I see buds on some of the trees.

Really the temps will bounce back. I promise. I just don't know when.

My ugly problem persists. It hasn't escalated. To tell you the truth I'll take stable.

Stable is good for now.
Joytobe

No comments: