Monday, April 18, 2011

Let the Heart Ache Commence

Oh my sweet animal loving baby girl is about to have her heart broken.

Little stray kitty affectionately named "Kit Cat" is going to be leaving us soon. The little girls of the neighborhood have been caring for him for about 5 days now. And he is the sweetest little guy. So affectionate. I'm gonna miss him terribly but I can't sleep at night knowing the coyotes are out there in the woods he sleeps in. We can't keep him because of allergies. I would keep him if it was possible.

My neighbors vet office is also a shelter. They do not euthanize cats unless they are very ill. They foster them out and then place them through adoption.

So he will go to a good home but Lord help me to help my child get through this heartbreak. She loves this cat so much.

I will use all the appropriate and true words, "He will have a great home. You took such great care of him. You saved him. I am so proud of you. Now he will be safe." all that ya da yada yada. But it won't matter. I'm gonna watch her heart break and it is going to break my heart!

There will be anger, many tears, hugs and kisses too.

This is going to SUCK!!!
Joytobe

No comments: