Friday, April 15, 2011

Morals

Dammit! Yes I cursed!

I am so irritated. I saw something that no one else saw. I saw something I wish I hadn't seen. I saw something that completely shocked me and caught me off guard. I saw something that completely changed my view about a person.

I cannot say what I saw or who did it. (it is not illegal or really really bad) just immoral in my eyes and mean.

I previously respected this person, liked this person. This is a person I have regular contact with. It is not someone I can really avoid. I feel I will not be able to look this person in the eye again.

It leaves me asking the question, WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH PEOPLE?

It makes me question the "good" in people. Or this particular person. And you call yourself a Christian?

It just makes me feel ill.
Joyce

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

sorry joyce...i'll never do it again...;-)