Friday, April 8, 2011

7 Days to go - Freakin Winter 4-8-2011

7 days folks. That is it.

Yesterday I increased my walk once again to about 3.4 miles.

Said problem is still a problem. Working on one possible path to handle it. will let you know. hmmmmm

Here's to hoping!

Cesar Milan's dog Daddy died yesterday. What an incredible dog! I adored him. I never thought a dog could change my mind about pit bulls. But Daddy did. I still wouldn't own one but he changed me. It's really quite sad.

well today I will walk once again.

It has been a wicked long week! I am entirely glad it is Friday. Woo-hoo.

Supposedly there may be thunderstorms this weekend. I would love to see lightening and hear thunder. That is a sure sign spring is here.

Another happiness post next week.

I have tons to do today so without further ado....

Have a Fantastic Weekend!
Joytobe

No comments: