Thursday, April 7, 2011

8 Days to go - Freakin Winter 4-7-2011

8 8 8 8 8 8 8 8 8 8 8 8 8 8 8 8 8 8 8 8 8 8 8 8 8 8 8 8 8 8 8 8 8 8 8 8 8 8 8 8 8 8 8 8 8 8 8 8 8 8

8) 8 days until My winter is officially over.

What a glorious day yesterday was. I went for my walk and because the sun was shinning and the wind was light I extended my walk from 2 miles to 3 miles.

Oh but yikes that last half mile!!! That was rough. But I did and it felt great!

I went shopping yesterday. I usually hate shopping but yesterday was different. I got a fantastic surprise when I tried on clothes. 2 sizes difference of a surprise! It was a good day!

However, last night things went south with a difficult homework assignment and tears and angry words. I hate that! At that point you kind of just have to say, I'm going to bed! We'll try this all again tomorrow.

Today is supposed to be nice too. So I am going to walk and soak in the day.

Yesterday's mentioned potential problem continues to exist and I'm gonna hold out a couple more days before I completely FREAK OUT!! We are just going to take this one day at a time. After said problem passes I'll explain.

Soak in today's sunshine and a 60+ degree day!
Joytobe

No comments: