Monday, March 1, 2010

@%$#^T$*&^^%$@#

Okay Glad I got that out of my system.

I am going to be honest in that I am not happy right now. I am having a flare of Mixed Connective Tissue Disease. This is really not fun. It causes bad joint pain and fatigue, got a rash too. Tried to get an appointment with my rheumatologist but no openings til April 12th!!!!!!! Holy cow Although I would like him to run blood tests, do x-rays and make med adjustments during a flare, I sure hope it doesn't last until April 12th.

I look like a freak with wrist guards on both my arms! Oh yeah, this sucks. I've tried for like the last week to just buck up, not complain, keep moving but alas today all the BS caught up with me.

So I am going back to the couch. No more posts today.

In recovery mode
Joytobe

No comments: