Monday, March 22, 2010

I need My Tigger



Wednesday March 24, 2010

I am still loving to bounce. I still love Tigger and just to prove it. Here is my favorite coffee cup.
But today I actually need my Tigger. All I have to say is uuuggghhhhh.

Yesterday I spent my day in the midst of a battle in an ongoing war. And no I am not talking about Health Care Reform. Although that deserves it's own post. I'm sick of thinking about that and sick of hearing about it. I'm gonna steer clear of Political posts on here because well it just isn't fun and doesn't make me want to bounce. And to be brutally honest I don't want to hear anyone's opinion unless it matches my own. Way to go...... now that's the American Way!!

uuuuhmmmm Where was I? Oh yeah, Midst of a battle. This war involves my new lender (refinanced), my home owners insurance, the builder of my home, FEMA, the city of Elk River, the county of Sherburne, Westwood Professional Services and myself. I am stuck in the middle of this hopeless mix arguing about floodplains and flood insurance.

I have learned so many new acronyms I could scream. FIRM, FEMA, LOMA, LOMR, SFHDF, SFHA. These last two are the most confusing and to be honest I am not entirely sure I grasp their meaning yet. But I have incorporated my own interpretation, Warning, I curse when it is called for.

S hit, F--k, H ell, D amn, F--k (again), A ss. SFHDFA

And that is what I have to say about that. I am certain the battle will continue today with no end in site.

Wish Me Sanity,
Joytobe












No comments: