Thursday, March 11, 2010

Generally I really like rainy days. You know April showers bring May flowers. I love to turn the radio off in the car and hear the rain hitting the windshield. Being cozy inside. Or the lovely colors of umbrellas. But folks even I am longing for some sunshine. We have had many a rainy day over the last week. However, on the positive side (remember how I like to take a negative and turn it into a positive) the rain helps the snow melt faster. The rain also helps wash away all the dirty streets from the long winter. I am more sick of snow than I am sick of rain. Not sure if that last sentence made much sense. Oh well. On the dark side when rain falls on snow there is always the risk of flooding. I'll hope that doesn't happen.

I have posted my routine on the right side of my blog. I continue to do most of those items on a daily basis. I think the exercise is starting to pay off giving me additional energy and maybe lightening my load. It feels good and I find I have less aches and pains. Give it a try. I love to stretch. I also love to bounce.

Well I have children to wake up and get out the door. So I am off and running.

Have a sunny (your disposition) day. As I tell my daughter as she leaves the house, play with kindness in your heart.
Joytobe

No comments: