Monday, March 1, 2010

Day 19 Monday March 1, 2010 I'm back

Good Morning,

I'm back after my two day Hiatus. Saturday my Honey's birthday was great. I set up a treasure hunt which took us to a gas station, a restaurant, a grocery store and a neighbors house. More about that later.

However, today I would like to go back to bed and have a redo. This morning was not stellar. I would like to U-Turn and go back to where the road got bumpy.

For now here is my routine list.

Open your journal and write Day 19 Monday March 1, 2010

  • Eat Breakfast (make a check mark)
  • Make your bed (make a check mark)
  • Random Bouncing (make a check mark) Write name of song and artist.
  • Act of Kindness: write down your act.
  • For me: write down what you did for yourself.
  • Exercise (make a check mark)
  • Negative: write down something crappy about your day.
  • Positive: Take that negative and turn it into a positive.

A post later today about ungrateful children. uuggghhhhh MINE

Turn it around!

Joytobe

No comments: