Tuesday, March 2, 2010

Day 20 Tuesday March 2, 2010

Good Morning
Feeling a little better today. I hope I'm on my way out this pit of despair! Okay that was too dramatic even for me!

So today for my exercise (why do I always want to spell exercize with a Z) I am going to go for a walk. It will be 40 degrees and sunny here in Siberia. woo-hoo I decided on days it is 40 or above, sunny and no wind I am going to walk. That will equate to probably two days in the month of March. Yikes I am a pessimist today.

Open your journal and write Day 20 Tuesday March 2, 2010

  • Eat Breakfast (make a check mark)
  • Make your bed (make a check mark)
  • Random Bouncing (make a check mark) Write name of song and artist.
  • Act of Kindness: write down your act.
  • For me: write down what you did for yourself.
  • Exercise (make a check mark)
  • Negative: write down something crappy about your day.
  • Positive: Take that negative and turn it into a positive

Quote for today is from the book "Really Important Stuff My Kids have Taught Me By Cynthia L Copeland "Once you're wet it doesn't matter how much more you get rained on."

Have a shinning day!

Joytobe

No comments: