Monday, March 8, 2010

Day 26 Monday March 8, 2010 Really Alive

Good Morning,
Today is Monday March 8, 2010 Day 26 of my posting project. I have posted most of those days and I am happy about that.

I am bored with posting my routine every day so I am not going to anymore unless there is a change. I may post it somewhere on here but not an everyday thing.

Today I want to fluff it up a bit. So here is some major fluff!

Following are the words written on a card I received many years ago from my brother and sister-in-law.

Really Alive
Live Juicy. Stamp out conformity. Stay in bed all day. Dream of gypsy wagons. Find snails making love. Develop an astounding appetite for books. Drink sunsets. Draw out your feelings. Amaze yourself. Be ridiculous. Stop worrying. Now. If not now, then when? Make yes your favorite word. Marry yourself. Dry your clothes in the sun. Eat mangoes naked. Keep toys in the bathtub. Spin yourself dizzy. Hang upside down. Follow a child. Celebrate an old person. Send a love letter to yourself. Be advanced. Try endearing. Invent new ways to love. Transform negatives. Delight someone. Wear pajamas to a drive in movie. Allow yourself to feel rich without money. Be who you truly are. Believe in everything. Your are always on your way to a miracle.
The miracle is you.
-Sark

I found this card yesterday in a box. God sent it to me because I needed it.

Have a great day.
Joytobe

No comments: