Thursday, March 25, 2010

Morning Arm Flubber

Good Morning Arm Flubber!!!!

What is this Arm Flubber I speak of? Flubber is a combination of the two words. Flab and blubber.

I get the immense pleasure of seeing these combined words on a daily bases gyrating as I vigorously wave in my front window at Savanah's bus as it drives away. I suppose all the children on the bus see this as well. My neighbors also if you're out and about check out my front window say 7:40 ish. I'll be there with a smile for my kido and a droopy rocking bicep. As the bus moves out of sight you will see a frown cross my face while I shake my head in disbelief. How and when did this happen?

Then I will turn to my computer and write about it.

Another funny story. Yesterday I went ice skating during the day at the local arena at the open skate. Usually when I have gone during the day you will see some home schooled kids or pre schoolers or even some oldies trying to get some exercise. NOT YESTERDAY!

Four REALLY YOUNG (teens) , TONED, PRETTY female figure skaters were there with their coach taking advantage of inexpensive ice time. They were awesome skaters, diligent, hard working, confident and WAY Snotty. They were very competitive with each other. Then oddly enough they were competitive with me as if I was some sort of threat. I found it amusing and sad. If I got in their way they would glare at me! EXCUSE ME "OPEN SKATE" Get out of my way. I spent all of my time with my headphones on just listening to my beat and watching them.

At one point when my headphones were off I skated around my little circle when one of the girls cut me off. Seeing as I have not been on ice in more than a year. Halting abruptly threw off my balance and I almost fell. The coach glared at the girl, smiled and apologized to me.

To which I said, "That is okay someday they will be fat and 40 too!" She laughed as I skated away. The rest of my skate I smiled as I pictured these girls as frumpy overweight housewives. It helped me to pass the time.

Still excercising!
Joytobe

No comments: