Wednesday, March 3, 2010

Day 21 Wednesday March 3, 2010 Not errand day

Good Morning,

Yes, Today would usually be my errand day. Tomorrow is Errand day for two reason, one necessity because of an appointment, two I'm not letting go of this beautiful spring like day. I'm switching it up. See the key to my funky little system is to be flexible without guilt. I have decided to stop saying "I should be doing this, that or the other." Reality is I'm doing what works for me on any given day. I do almost always stick to the Office day being Thursday. It works for me because it only takes one hour in a day so I can usually swing that no matter what wrenches are thrown into my day.


Open your journal and write Day 22 Wednesday March 3, 2010
  • Eat Breakfast (make a check mark)
  • Make your bed (make a check mark)
  • Random Bouncing (make a check mark) Write name of song and artist.
  • Act of Kindness: write down your act.
  • For me: write down what you did for yourself.
  • Exercise (make a check mark)
  • Negative: write down something crappy about your day.
  • Positive: Take that negative and turn it into a positive

Go out and soak up the day.

Joytobe

No comments: